KS2 Year 6 Teacher
2 Terms (Maternity Cover)
Bordesley Green Primary School
Marchmont Road B9 5XX Tel: 0121 772 1601
Headteacher: Mr K Holmes
Required: - January 2021
Bordesley Green Primary School is a successful, vibrant and happy three form entry school serving a diverse community. Our dedicated staff and forward thinking approach to teaching and learning was judged by Ofsted in July 2017 as good, with;
“… clear and unswerving commitment and resolve to ensure that pupils at the school develop as well-rounded individuals, who succeed in all aspects of school life. You have made sure that the school is a lively, bright and inviting place that promotes and celebrates pupils’ learning and achievements. The school’s ethos of ‘We care, we create, we champion’ is understood and adhered to by pupils and staff. This has resulted in a happy and nurturing environment that enables pupils to flourish academically and socially. This is a school that is very much at the heart of the community.
The successful candidates will:
- Lead by example to inspire, engage, enthuse and motivate all children.
- Be a dedicated practitioner with a track record of good or outstanding teaching.
- Be well organised and determined to make a difference.
- Be committed to high standards and improving the genuine life chances for all of our children.
Why come to Bordesley Green Primary?
We will offer you:
- Enthusiastic children who enjoy learning and thrive on the exciting opportunities we provide.
- Polite and motivated children
- The opportunity to work with a supportive and visionary strategic Leadership Team
- Excellent coaching and personalised professional development
- A friendly, supportive staff whose committed teamwork ensures the best possible outcomes for all children and families.
- Excellent partnerships between pupils, staff, parents, governors and community built on mutual respect and a shared desire to make a genuine difference.
- A learning environment and facilities which has recently undergone significant investment
We are very proud of our achievements and would welcome someone with the determination to make a significant contribution to our continuing improvement.
For an application pack or to arrange a visit please contact:
or Telephone 0121 772 1601
Applications must be submitted on the appropriate form. CVs will not be accepted
Closing date Monday 2nd November 2020 at 12.0