EYFS/KS1 Class Teacher
(TLR may be available for the right candidate)
Bordesley Green Primary School
Marchmont Road B9 5XX Tel: 0121 772 1601
The Governors are seeking to appoint committed and enthusiastic class teachers for September 2019 to join our friendly, hardworking team. Positions are flexible and dependent on experience and expertise. NQTs are welcome to apply.
If you can:
- Deliver high quality lessons, demonstrating consistently good or outstanding teaching
- Work effectively as a part of a team.
- Develop high quality teaching and learning environments.
- Demonstrate you are committed to making a difference to our children, families and community.
- Embrace the principles of equality and inclusion.
Why come to Bordesley Green Primary?
We will offer you:
- Enthusiastic children who enjoy learning and thrive on the exciting opportunities we provide.
- Polite and motivated children whose behaviour continues to be outstanding (Ofsted July 2017)
- The opportunity to work with a supportive and visionary strategic Leadership Team
- Excellent 1-1 coaching and personalised professional development
- A friendly, supportive staff whose committed teamwork ensures the best possible outcomes for all children and families.
- Excellent partnerships between pupils, staff, parents, governors and community built on mutual respect and a shared desire to make a genuine difference.
- A learning environment and facilities which have recently undergone significant investment
- A comprehensive NQT induction and development program including an ‘early start package’.
“The school’s ethos of ‘We care, we create, we champion’ is understood and adhered to by pupils and staff. This has resulted in a happy and nurturing environment that enables pupils to flourish academically and socially. This is a school that is very much at the heart of the community.
(Ofsted July 2017)
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Our website is informative but this is no substitute for meeting us at the school and seeing the children at work and play.
For further details or to arrange a visit please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
or Telephone 0121 772 1601
CVs will not be accepted
Closing date: Wednesday 1st May 2019 (4.00 pm).
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.