Welcome to Bordesley Green Primary School. We would like to offer you a very warm welcome to our website.
We are all very proud to be part of the Bordesley Green family. We are a happy, caring school who encourages our children to become active, independent learners. We are proud to have been granted the UNICEF Rights Respecting School Silver Award, this recognises the school’s underpinning ethos based on promoting inclusion, celebrating diversity and nurturing a respectful attitude where everyone’s rights are recognised and valued.
On our website you will find a range of information about our school. We are also part of the Kingfisher Schools Collaboration.
Please take the time to explore the rest of the website to give you an insight into what life is like at Bordesley Green Primary School and keep an eye on our News, Events and Diary section where you will find our recent newsletters and all the dates for your diary.
We always like to hear from our visitors and friends. To let us know what you think about our school and website, simply sign our Guestbook and add your comment.
New Things on our Web…
- 24 Nov 22: Updated Timetable for class 5B.
- 24 Nov 22: Updated list of Governors and Interests.
- 24 Nov 22: Updated Computing Intent Statement.
- 21 Nov 22 Autumn Term Newsletter
- 08 Nov 22: Autumn Term 2 Knowledge Organisers for all year groups.
- 08 Nov 22: Updated Timetable for class Y4W.
- 23 Oct 22: A Parent’s Guide to Social Media on our Online Safety page.
- 23 Oct 22: Updated Timetables for Year 6 classes.
- 23 Oct 22: Music Intent Statement.
- 09 Oct 22: Updated school Staff List.
- 09 Oct 22: Updated price of our School Meals.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 24 November 2022
Latest additions to our Events Gallery…
Weeds had taken over our allotment site over Lockdown but the kind team from Dodd Group came to the rescue… They asked the children to use their creative...
On 1 July 2021, Mr Holmes officially opened our new Sensory Garden. Once upon a time, this was a small, walled garden used by KS1 classes to grow plants and...
We completed this year's donations for the Food Bank on 18th December 2020. What an amazing amount of cereal, tinned food, tea, coffee, sugar, cleaning...