Our school was inspected by Ofsted in July 2017. We were judged to be a good school.
Here are some quotes from the report:
- Pupils are well behaved and polite and show consideration and care for each other. They have a good understanding of core British values, such as tolerance, respect and the rule of law.
- …a happy and nurturing environment that enables pupils to flourish academically and socially. This is a school that is very much at the heart of the community.
- There is a strong culture of safeguarding in the school.
- Governors have a realistic and accurate view of the school’s strengths and weaknesses.
- The leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school since the last inspection. You have clear and unswerving commitment and resolve to ensure that pupils at the school develop as well-rounded individuals, who succeed in all aspects of school life.
You can read the full report below:
- Ofsted Report – July 2017