Kingfisher Collaboration of Schools
The Kingfisher Collaboration is a like-minded group of schools providing education for pupils from EYFS to Key Stage 4.
Kingfisher schools work within a spirit of partnership whilst allowing each one to maintain its own identity and ethos.
The joint aims of the Kingfisher Collaboration as stated in our agreement are to:
- Work collaboratively and strategically to secure a high quality education for all young people in the Participating Schools;
- Promote accountability and responsibility within an ethos of support and challenge;
- Lead every member of the community to engage on a journey of continuous improvement building upon their previous best;
- Provide opportunities for economies of scale through commissioning of services and purchasing of resources;
- Share expertise, best practice and resources to ensure best value for money;
- Identify needs and best practice through the confidential sharing of data and information.
The Participating Schools shall when working together in the delivery of the Aims give full consideration to the following values:
- Child-centered - To endeavour to make every decision centered around the individual child. Decisions will be made for the benefit of the children and driven by their needs in all the Participating Schools;
- Fairness – All the Participating Schools will have equal voice and equality of opportunities for all stakeholders;
- Honesty – To work together in a climate of openness and honesty with mutual respect and trust;
- Care and empathy – To have a holistic approach to education which encompasses care and welfare for every child as well as understanding and empathy for the communities we serve;
- Drive (aspiration and challenge) – To have high expectations of young people and of each other providing opportunities to raise aspirations;
- Individuality – To recognise the distinctive ethos and celebrate the traditions of each Participating School.
Coming together is a beginning
Keeping together is progress
Working together is success
~ Henry Ford
Participating Schools in the Collaboration
- Stechford Primary
- Bordesley Green Primary
- Starbank All Through School
- Blakesley Hall Primary
- Somerville Primary
- Redhill Primary
- St Benedict’s Infant and Nursery