Home Learning Packs
Below are a selection of Learning packs for use in supporting your children at home during the current school closures.
House for Sale reading activity card Just added
The Glenfall Gazette reading activity card Just added
Troll's Troubles reading activity card Just added
Wanted Poster activity card Just added
Fiction activity card Just added
Non Fiction activity card Just added
Poetry activity card Just added
Important message for all parents that were given Flash Academy log in details. The Centre ID you need to be able to log on is BG02
Other Useful Educational websites
Phonics- appropriate for children in Reception and Key Stage 1
- Phonics Play- https://www.phonicsplay.co.uk/
- Mr Thorne does phonics- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7sW4j8p7k9D_qRRMUsGqyw
- Jolly phonics https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2HYM9VXz9k
- Teach Your Monster To Read https://www.teachyourmonstertoread.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIwM24mdCh6AIVCLLtCh3SlApPEAAYASAAEgIctvD_BwE
- Audible.com - All children's stories are free to stream on your desktop, laptop, phone or tablet using this following link.
- Oxford Owl https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/for-home/
- White Rose Maths - We use White Rose a lot in school, This site now includes daily maths lessons for each year group as well as short videos to support learning.
- TT Rockstars (logins have been created at school)
The Waiting Room is a website designed for parents in Birmingham and Solihull to get expert advice and support on a wide range of issues.
St Thomas Church, 239 Garretts Green Lane B26 2SA - 0121 743 7040 also have a walk in food bank, no referral needed. Wednesday morning 10-11am.
Behaviour and Rewards
Click on the links below to see how the behaviour and reward systems work in each year group.
End of Key Stage Assessments (SATs)
We recently held two workshops, for Year 2 parents and Year 6 parents where we explained the way that the new End of Key Stage assessments (SATs) were administered in each key stage. If you were unable to attend and would like to find out more or you would simply like to view the presentation again please click on the links below.
EYFS Parent information
To find out more about your child's learning and development click here to access the document 'What to expect, when?'